Commercial Auto Insurance
Protection for your employees on the road
Why You Need Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance is protection from liability and physical damage for any vehicles owned by or used for business. A personal auto insurance policy does not cover individuals when operating a vehicle for work-related purposes, as commercial vehicles are typically at a higher risk for an accident than personal vehicles. While large trucks and semis typically come to mind when thinking about commercial auto insurance, it applies even to employees who are running errands for their business.
What Types of Businesses Need Commercial Auto Coverage?
• Any business that owns a vehicle or vehicles.
• Any business that has employees use company cars
• Trucking + shipping companies
• Businesses that use delivery drivers — including new delivery apps like Grubhub, Doordash, and UberEats
• Any business that transports clients such as schools, vanpools or bus companies.