Because you don’t have to be a millionaire to be sued like one!
Part of a comprehensive insurance program, we believe, is insuring for those unexpected things that happen in life. An Umbrella Liability Policy will help protect you from lawsuits arising from the use of your automobile as well as suits arising from the use of your home or any liability you incur worldwide! Examples would include:
• An Automobile Accident where others are seriously injured because you caused the accident
• A serious accident, injury, or drowning that happens at your home
• Damage caused by you or a family member to property you rent for vacation
• A Boating accident where you cause damage to a dock, or worse, someone in the water
• Damage your son or daughter might cause in a dorm away at school
• Any Bodily Injury or Property Damage that YOU cause and are responsible for
The Umbrella coverage would sit over your underlying liability coverage on your auto, home, or boat. If you don’t have a boat, but rent one, we have you covered for injury or damage you cause. How much coverage should you have? The short answer is, “As much as you can afford” — because you never know how much someone will sue you for. But let us help you determine the right about of coverage for your exposures, the value of your assets, and your peace of mind.