Protection for your loved ones even after you’re gone.
Protecting your family is a lifelong priority — but what happens when you’re no longer around to provide for them? Having the right life insurance policy is crucial when it comes to planning for your future and the future of your loved ones. It can help keep your mind at ease knowing they will be taken care of once you’re gone.
Don’t forget to be sure your Will and Estate Documents are up to date!
The Advantages of Life Insurance
• Covers your expenses and debts, so they are not left to your family after you’re gone.
• Provides an income to your family and spouse for a short period or for life, depending on how much coverage you purchase.
• Provides a sense of security for your loved ones, knowing they will be taken care of financially.
• Provides funds for the education of minor children
Key Factors to Consider
A life insurance policy is not one-size fits all. There are many factors that will play a role in determining your coverage needs. Here at Doherty Insurance, we’ll make sure you find a policy you’re comfortable with. Here are a few things to keep in mind when determining your coverage options:
• Your annual income — the rule of thumb is to cover up to 8-10 times your annual income after taxes.
• Your health and the health of your spouse and immediate family members.
• Your debt — ideally, you want a policy that can cover your debt, such as a mortgage, taxes, and credit card balances, to relieve the burden on your family.
• The number of dependents you have — for example, do you have a spouse who doesn’t have an outside income or children for whom you’d like to leave behind college funds?
At Doherty Insurance, we know how important your family is to you — and we’re here to find the best solution to ensure their needs are met after you’re gone. You also have the comfort of knowing, after you are gone, we will be here to help your family! Call us today to find out more about your life insurance options.
Get A Quote
Switch and save with Doherty Insurance.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.